Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hermana Nelson's feelings on the passing of Bro. Rick Ence

Wow, I agree with Ty. I can´t even explain how strongly I feel the love of God right now, for me and for all of yall. I have honestly been so strengthened in testimony as I have read and cried over your sweet words concerning Rick and the Ence family. My heart is with yall during this hard time. I just cried and cried more as I read, but at the same time, I felt the presence of our Father in Heaven so strongly. I admire yall and your strength and tesimonies. It´s incredible. I can´t even imagine how everyone must feel and I am so sorry, but know that yall will be in my prayers. Thank you for your faith and your examples, the Spirit of the Lord has touched me greatly. I really like what mom said about the conversation between Rick and God. I´m sure that Rick was strong enough and had enough will power to live and that´s why he kept coming back to life, but in the end he humbly accepted the will of our Father. We can´t possibly understand why, there are just things that happen in life that leave us questioning. But I know through the gospel of Jesus Christ we receive all the answers that we need, to move on with faith and endure to the end. We know that it was the will of the Lord that Rick passed away, we might not understand why-why him? why now? But we must trust in the Lord and go forward with faith. And how special it must be to know that he (Rick) will also be sharing the gospel message with the rest of our brothers and sisters who have not had the chance to hear it or who are having another opportunity to hear it again. What a marvelous work and a wonder. And to know that he will be working right along with his son Justin and soon to be Blake, and with everyone of us who understand our Heavenly Fathers plan and the importance of sharing it with others. Because that is the point. That is the purpose. And if we can understand and really know and comprehend that we are children of God and that He loves us, that is enough. Because it is His work to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of men. Eternal families-that is part of the plan. In fact that it is the center of the plan. What a blessing it is to have the gospel in our lives. Thank you for turning to the Lord and depending on Him. He is the one who can comfort you and bless you in this hard time, and He can help you see and understand the big picture. I love yall with all my heart and I am truly greatful for your strength. Yall will be in my prayers.
Love,
Hermanita Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment