Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hola!

Hola!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Primero, Gpa Al, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You’re what, 50 por alli? I hope you have a great day! Proximo, Michelle Morley and Amber Peacock are both pregnant?!!! What in the world…I leave for 5 months and look what happens!!!! Ha I’m so so excited for both of them! That’s so awesome and so cute! Tell them congrats! Ok…and SKYLAR YATES…NOT OK!!! Somebody needs to remind her that she isn’t supposed to get married until after I get home! And who is this guy?!! I swear she was not dating ANYBODY like 3 months ago! Whoever sees her first needs to tell her that she has A LOT of explaining to do and that I want all the DETAILS on who this guy is and how they met and how he proposed and EVERYTHING! Understand?! And ok yeah I’m really excited for her too! Emily...don’t even think about it. Ok and oh my goodness Ty’s farewell is THIS Sunday!! Yikes!!! Ahh that is so crazy and so fun! This weekend is going to be so crazy for yall with all the peeps down from Snow and all the crying that’s going to go down! Oh wow. Oh and mom my ZL called me a couple days ago to let me know that I got a package and turns out it’s from you! Woot woot! So really I don’t know what ever happened to the one from the Wariners! Hopefully I get it soon! But I’m not going to get it until tomorrow, but THANK YOU in advance because I know I’m just going to LOVE IT! Bueno, ¿que mas? Ha the picture of Elder Curtis and I…we’re just the cutest, ¿verdad? Haha I totally forgot we even took that picture…yeah how cool is it that we are both on our missions in Paraguay?! He’s a stud and it’s always so fun to see him every month! Oh and grandma…let’s get one thing straight…I will always be your favorite missionary  And Alena way to go with school, you’re such a guapa! And what the random with the exchange student haha. And ok Alisa, Nate’s room is so DANG CUTE!!! I love it! And wow that’s amazing what a lil spray paint can do! Now you just need to put pictures of Nate on there so I can see his cuteness! And that’s fun that Rebekah y Nathan are coming to visit Angela and Bobby…be sure to take lots of pictures! Ahh and I got Chels’ email!!! Gracias! I LOVED IT! I’m excited to write you back…ha yeah email is so much better! Ah and I saw your cute picture from the dance, what HOTTIES! And yall would go to Vegas, the beach and Disneyland without me! Ha jk take lots of pics so you can send them to me, and we’ll just have to go next year when I get back! Ok bueno, we had a really cool experience the other day with following the Spirit. It was like 8:00 and it was dark and we were kinda tired but we still had a couple citas that we needed and we had a couple contacts left. Bueno, so we were walking passed this house that we walk by I don’t know how many times in one day and we both turned and looked at each other and walked up to the gate. Usually people will say “otro dia” or ¿que dice? Or algo asi especially when it’s late, but she told us to come right in. And then she was telling us how the night before she had been asking God which church was true because there are so many churches and different books and teachings, etc. And so we brought out the Book of Mormon and shared a scripture and bore testimony that it is the word of God and that she can find her answer as she reads and prays about this book. Then we went back there a couple days letter and shared the first lesson and when we started talking about Joseph Smith she got really excited and was like, “yeah I have that same question that he had!” and once again we testified of the truthfulness of the gospel and how Joseph Smith was a prophet called to restore the gospel of Jesus Christ, the same gospel that he formed when he was on the earth. It was a really cool experience to see how God had prepared her to receive this message! And also how he had prepared us and guided us with his Spirit to her house. Tender mercy? I think so! Ah I love this gospel! It is so true! I feel so blessed to be a part of this great work! Also we have this mission goal right now to have 384 baptisms this month as a mission because are numbers were so low from the last couple months, so we’re pretty much going to triple the number we had in Febrero…128ish. But we’re doing it because those are the people that we were supposed to find and bring the gospel to, but didn’t. Those are the people that are out there waiting to receive the message of the gospel that the Lord has prepared for us! Our goal as a zone is 46 and 5 as a companionship. Please help us with your prayers! It will be really appreciated! I love yall all so much! Thanks for your testimonies and your letters, your love, everything! Have a great week! Love, Hermanita Nelson

1 comment:

  1. hi my friend, you have a GREAT BLOG!!! I am a friend from Greece

    http://diaforetikimatia.blogspot.com

    The site above is my site. Please visit me my friends of wonderful Paraguay!!!

    ReplyDelete