Friday, September 25, 2009

Setting Apart







This is Amanda's mom and I am setting up this blog of her missionary adventures for her. As I receive emails from her I will post them on this blog so you all can be kept up to date in Amanda's own words. For now I will write for her. Amanda was set apart as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at 9:30 pm on Tuesday, September 19 by President Lyman of the Bloomington Hills Stake. It was such an amazing experience. Amanda is so excited to serve the people of Paraguay and to help bring them the happiness she knows through the gospel of Jesus Christ. We all appreciated the advice that President Lyman and Bishop Ott gave and the testimonies they bore. Amanda bore her own sweet testimony. I think you will be able to tell from the pictures the light that is in her countenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment