Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feliz dia de los in amorados‏

Familia y amigos!!! How are ya’ll? Lovin life? Ojala que si! What a great time to be alive! First off, I got letters from John and Pauline Sadovich in our ward (tell them thank you because they sent that like 2 months ago! It was such a good letter and had some awesome advice) and I also got one from Codi!!! I was so excited! And I’ll get a letter sent off to her next week! And also one from quicky dicky! And thank you Sister Curtis for FINALLY sending me an email! Oh and I finally got that email from Nick and Ty. I found it in my account when I was deleting the other ones. Ha I loved it. And can you give me their MTC addresses because I have a lil regalo for them. I have like no time to write today because for pday we had a zone activity and went to Tobati. It was like 3 hour travel but we did some hiking and got a couple sweet pics and then ate some yummy food! They had these things that were a lot like glaciers! They were SO GOOD! Bueno, we have cambios (changes) this week on Wed. Que triste. It’s weird because I remember thinking in the MTC…wow I love these hermanas so much (G, Deem, Burnette) and how can I love anyone just as much as I love them. And then I got with Hna Case. And she’s just such guapa. My heart just keeps growing and growing…there’s so much room to love! Ha it’s amazing. Ah and these people. I feel like this is the best area in the World, with the best members and investigators and how could I ever find other people and love them just as much? But I know I will. Ha but I also have a feeling this next change will be one of the hardest, because I have got to know Spanish already!!! So I’m just gonna push myself. Ha pray for me. Ha but guess what?! This week we actually had water…now our kitchen Light is just out! Ha gotta love it. Bueno I just want to leave yall with my testimony. This gospel is so AMAZING. I can’t believe I’ve already been on my misión for 5 months! Ahh I can’t believe how Fast time flies!! It makes me nervous. So ahora I’m just trying to enjoy everyday and every momento. There are a couple of elders going home in the next couple days that we’ve become pretty good friends with and it almost makes me cry just thinking that they are ending their missions and leaving Paraguay. On the collective ride today out to Tobati I was just staring out the Window and just looked out at Paraguay and it’s so BEAUTIFUL! I’ll be so so sad when I leave. Ah these people are just so close to my heart and I still can’t even understand them! Wow the misión is the best thing in the World. My comp. shared a quote with me and it’s from President Hinckley talking about sister missionaries. And it’s so good so I want to share it with yall. Dice, “ Many young women are serving missions. Many are preparing to serve. Not because they aren’t married or have nothing else to do, but because they have a desire to serve. The reason so many are going is because in the next generation, Heavenly Father will be sending his priesthood army to the Earth. He wants to send them to Mothers who have been properly trained and taught the gospel and what better training can a young woman have than that of serving a misión?” Chulina, ¿Verdad? The misión is awesome. I love it. Ah there is so much more I need to do to be a better missionary but I’m trying. I want to give it my all. Ha yeah I’m definitely going to be one of those weird missionaries who is ALWAYS telling misión stories and talking about Paraguay and about the people and how much I love them. I can’t wait. Prepare yourselves. The gospel of Jesus Christ is so true. So happy. And it changes lives. I love yall! Thanks for all the emails this week! I was so so excited to read all of them. They were excellent. Have an awesome week! Oh and I hope yall all had a good dia de los in amorados! Love, Hermanita Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment